Subscribe

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pune - A New Home

 

So i have no clue why god had been so grateful to me recently but I'm not complaining . So finally i go to Pune again for my final year Project internship exam . Also :) to meet my girl friend .

 

Turns out all my preparation for the exam were fruitful because the paper came exactly as per my prediction. It was time to celebrate or not yet . Turns out my girlfriend also reveals about our wonderful relationship to her parents . For most this might be the scary part , but i was happy regardless of the outcome . In fact it was wonderful talking to her parents. They are very nice people and i am thankful to them for their courtesy and hospitality . They made me feel comfortable and at home.

 

Now my only wish is i get shortlisted for the final year project. And then i get good internship and a bonus trump card would be that the training is in Pune.

 

What did i learn from this ?

Parents are just wonderful people , they disguise themselves for our protection. So if there is anything you are hiding from them , don't !!!!!! Do the right Thing.

 

0 comments: