Subscribe

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2009

A new start !

Finally , i cant believe i am actually doing it .. resuming my blog . Its been a long time and i think i have run out of excuses to delay this moment .

But it would be interesting to let you guys know the list of excuses i made so far :P

 

1) Got too busy with a friend or rather a friend whom i had a crush on .

2) I proposed she rejected :(

3) 3 Months of depression

4) Coudnt find a good template for my blog :P

5) Fell in love again

6) Engineering is a bitch

7) I thought the desktop is too boring and doesnt inspire me at all

8) Got my laptop but then longed for a wifi to start the blog

 

 

Aah my wifi is all configured today and so starts my blog now . Heh

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,

1 comments:

Mihir Pathare said...

You're welcome!!

:P