Subscribe

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cheesy Weesy Delight :)

 

Alright its a Saturday afternoon , everyone is asleep and I’m studying . ITs just too quiet . And bang , i decide to create commotion and havoc by making pasta. I’ve never done it ,   which makes it all the more fun.

 

So i get like 10 cubes of cheddar cheese , that;s what the instruction said . And 200 gms of macroni + 2 tbsp butter + salt + pepper + milk and corn flour later we have pasta . At first it looked quiet good . Then on tasting i realise its just tooooo much cheese !!!

 

Not that i hate cheese , nor am i revolting against cheese lovers but trust me  there was just too much cheese in it . MY digestive system should be all clogged up with sticky cheese by now as i complete this post . I had to end up finishing all it neverthless just to save my ego in front of my little sister . ^_^

 

DSC00033 

Oops forgot to take a picture when it was full :P

0 comments: